From: Colden Baxter <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2024 4:37 PM
To: Undisclosed recipients <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Grad Student Opportunities (MSc/PhD) - Idaho State Univ. Stream Ecology Center

** Caution: EXTERNAL Sender **
Dear Colleagues,

I have attached a flyer describing as many as four graduate student opportunities for which I am presently recruiting applicants.  Although we had some strong applicants last year, for a variety of reasons I did not end up taking on new students.  This means I am looking to start a whole new cohort this year.  In any case, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share notification of these opportunities with any individuals you think might be a good match for the positions and our program here at Idaho State.  Happy New Year!

Sincerely,  Colden

------------------
Colden Baxter
(he/him/his)
Professor, Stream Ecology Center, Department of Biological Sciences
Chair, ISU Faculty Senate
Director, Center for Ecological Research & Education
Idaho State University
Pocatello, Idaho 83209-8007
Phone: 208-251-5980
web pages: https://www.isu.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/stream-ecology-center/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.isu.edu/departments/strmecol__;!!HXCxUKc!yFwcegLJifOlXft--CFInYX_-tiD4flrvByQhyJu3lSJHf_uPaabCxfVffM8P32wVOZzZi-7p4xgZN3CImLqLrZ8lQ$>
https://www.isu.edu/cere/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.isu.edu/departments/CERE/__;!!HXCxUKc!yFwcegLJifOlXft--CFInYX_-tiD4flrvByQhyJu3lSJHf_uPaabCxfVffM8P32wVOZzZi-7p4xgZN3CImL0sJEk-w$>

ISU acknowledges that its Pocatello campus is located within the boundaries of the original Fort Hall Reservation on the traditional land of the Shoshone and Bannock peoples, while its Meridian and Twin Falls campus are located within the traditional lands of the Shoshone, Bannock and Paiute peoples.