Dear Colleagues,

Please find enclosed the most recent message from the President of GEM&L concerning submissions for the 2024 conference on "The Future of Language in International Business Management" in Warsaw.

Best regards,
Michal Wilczewski
GEM&L Deputy Secretary

                               GEM&L Newsletter n°42

Dear colleagues and GEM&L friends

Happy New Year!

Anyway! Because for GEM&L the first week of 2024 got off to a bad start. At the worse moment we experienced a major bug of our website on which the GEM&L Conference submission process depends.

We are to date unable to receive your submissions via the online submission process, one week before the official deadline. Due to these extremely displeasing circumstances we will certainly postpone the submission deadline.

We are doing our best to remedy this situation. I could see (Google analytics) that some of you tried to contact us via the contact us button. First we have restored the link to “contact us”, so that you can again communicate with us via the website. You can also send a message to [log in to unmask] as shown in the conference call for papers, still available on line.

If some of you have already submitted a conference paper vie the website, we did not receive it yet. So please submit your paper again as an attached word file of your message to [log in to unmask] and/or to [log in to unmask]. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We will inform you again when everything is back to normal.

Kind regards

Philippe Lecomte

President of GEM&L

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Dr. Philippe Lecomte

President of GEM&L

Member of the EFMD network of academic associations

Member of the FNEGE scientific committee

Editorial & Review Board member for EJIM

Retired professor

Toulouse Business School

+33 662 384 913

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.