Dear All,

We’re pleased to announce that the CfP for our annual ENTERYNG "ENTrepreneurship REsearch Workshop for YouNG Scholars" workshop is out!

This PDW is especially suitable for PhD students, post-docs and young researchers that can have the chance to discuss it with fellows, senior researchers in a friendly paper development workshop environment.

Key dates:
WHEN: 30-31 May 2024
WHERE: Pavia, Italy
DEADLINE: 1 April, 2024 to send your paper/extended abstract

This year we are honored to host the following amazing keynote speakers:
Mats Alvesson, Lund University, Sweden
Arabella Mocciaro Li Destri, Università di Palermo, Italy, Italian Society of Management President
Dinorá Floriani, Universidade do Vale do Itajaí (Univali), Brasil
Diego Matricano, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy

Here is the website of the event. Attached is the CfP.
Please forward it to any of your colleagues that may be interested.

Best wishes from the Pavia conveners,
Giovanna Magnani, Antonella Zucchella
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.