Dear All,

As we approach the beginning of the upcoming spring semester, I'd like to bring your attention to a recent article of mine featured in AIB Insights<https://insights.aib.world/article/90397-reinventing-international-business-education-integrating-the-power-of-generative-ai>. This article explores the practical applications of Generative AI to international business education. It offers valuable insights, prompts, and actional recommendations specifically tailored for international business courses while also being adaptable to other business-related disciplines. I invite you to explore the article by following this link<https://insights.aib.world/article/90397-reinventing-international-business-education-integrating-the-power-of-generative-ai>.

Best,

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Mamoun Benmamoun (Ben), Ph.D.
Associate Prof of International Business
Statistical Engineer
Director: Accreditation<https://sites.google.com/slu.edu/csbaol/home>
Fellow: Bicentennial; Online Teaching
E-Booklet: Automated Facial Expression Recognition<https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1602444502>
Book: Middle East Business Environment<https://titles.cognella.com/middle-east-business-environment-9781626616776>
Phone: 314-977-3829
Fax: 314-977-7188
Boeing Institute of International Business
Saint Louis University
Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business
CSB is ranked #1 in the region and #11 in the country for grad education in IB by U.S. News & World Report's 2021 Best Graduate School Rankings

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.