Dear Colleagues,

I just wanted to let you know that I recently published an Element (short book) with Cambridge University Press entitled, The Future of Work in Diverse Economic Systems: The Varieties of Capitalism Perspective.  It reviews works on the varieties of capitalism approach since its inception and uses it to analyze how the future of work will differ across nations.  I conclude that those countries that have institutions that promote standardization will be most affected by recent developments in AI and robots.

You can download a copy of it for free simply by clicking this link.  However, it will only be available at no cost until January 25.

I look forward to any feedback you might have.

All the best,

Dr. Daniel J. Friel

Professor of Strategic Management

Universidad de San Andrés

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Personal Website

Recent Articles:
Unique Advantages of emerging market multinationals in emerging markets

Middle East Airlines´decision to fly over Syria during its Civil War

Danone´s implementation of lean production in Argentina and Brazil

:--

Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Ir a la página web de la Universidad de San Andrés
Vito Dumas 284.           Victoria, CP 1644                Tel: (+54 11) 4725-6945

Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: http://www.udesa.edu.ar/files/ti/admision/linea.jpg

Dr. Daniel J. Friel

Profesor Asociado de Gestión Estratégica

Personal Website https://sites.google.com/udesa.edu.ar/danielfriel/p%C3%A1gina-principal
Recent Articles:
Unique Advantages of emerging market multinationals in emerging markets     https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1075425321000119?dgcid=author Middle East Airlines´decision to fly over Syria during its Civil War
 https://store.hbr.org/product/middle-east-airlines-uncertainty-in-the-skies-over-syria/W20173
Danone´s implementation of lean production in Argentina and Brazil:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1075425316303593

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.