Dear Colleagues,
We are pleased to remind you of our call for papers for a special issue in the International Journal of Management Reviews “Neurodiversity in Organisations: Taking Stock and Shaping Future Research<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/pb-assets/assets/14682370/IJMR%20Special%20Issue%20Call%20for%20Papers%20-%20Neurodiversity%20Final%20Version-1685546699743.pdf>".
We encourage submissions that include, but also go beyond, systematic reviews to provide conceptual or theoretical contributions and those that propose and discuss fresh, forward- thinking research opportunities to progress the existing literature. Contributions should provide new understandings of neurodiversity within the context of organisations including by providing conceptual clarity and/or frameworks of its dimensions and nomological network. Additionally, providing theory-informed explanations of neurodiversity in organisations that synthesize and analyse current theoretical perspectives but also integrate and compare those of related topics is welcome.
The submission window is open now until 15 February 2024!
Best wishes,
Nancy, Miriam, Dana, and Matt

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.