From: Cruth, Jill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 18, 2023 at 9:45 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Seasonal Employment Opportunities at Vega State Park

From: Wilson - DNR, Kyle <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2023 5:45 PM
To: Cruth, Jill <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

My name is Kyle Wilson. I am a park ranger for Colorado Parks and Wildlife. I am reaching out in regard to potential seasonal employment opportunities at Vega State Park. I was given your contact information by another Colorado Parks and Wildlife employee. I will attach the job announcements that Vega State Park is currently hiring for to this email. If you are able to post these announcements, that would be great. If I need to contact someone else, I can absolutely do that too. I appreciate all of your help.

Thank you,

Kyle Wilson
Park Ranger, #1521

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=17cqC9AxA-m71OBTmpYEJJWCeukm_ApGe&revid=0B7qRLOcmPoF4V2FTQXJ0bWNCcm1uWmltb1V2bnNoNC9VZmljPQ]