From: Larson, Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Job Opportunities - Black Lake Sturgeon Research Facility

Greetings!

Michigan State University, Black River Lake Sturgeon Facility is advertising for the 2024 field crew. Two position descriptions are attached. The first is an advertisement for field ecology technician positions (N=4). These positions are intended for recent graduates of your program, or those students nearing graduation, but with research interest and experience. The second attached file is an advertisement for our hatchery culture technician. This position will be responsible for operations in the hatchery, particularly during the Lake Sturgeon adult assessment conducted annually on the Black River. This position is intended for a recent graduate displaying experience and aptitude in cool-water aquaculture.  The positions pay $14.00 and include housing and food reimbursement. Please share with any interested students!

If you or your students have any questions, or would like additional details, please feel free to contact me via email.

Kind Regards,

Douglas Larson
Research Assistant
Black River Sturgeon Facility