Dear colleagues,

It gives me great pleasure to report that the 2023 edition of our virtual,  biennial "Out of (and Into) Africa" Conference series turned out to be another resounding success! Qualitatively and quantitatively.

Counting each individual attendee only once over the course of the 1.5 days conference, we had 312 attendees at the 2023 edition!  This is especially gratifying, evidencing a great need for this recurring Africa-centric venue. It was the third edition in our biennial “Out of (and Into) Africa” conference series. Attendees, including presenters, joined from all across the world - especially from Africa, Europe and North America. A truly international event, speaking well of our global reach.

Please see attached full post-conference PR briefing for this event held on Nov 6-7, 2023. Highlights video will be available next week on our website (https://www.morgan.edu/sbm/africaconference). Thanks to all who participated in this HBCU-led, international event, and thanks to the rest of the conference administration team, and all the contributors and reviewers, that made it happen!  We look forward to seeing you again in about two years' time. Meanwhile, I encourage everyone with interest/expertise in further developing this series to contact me at any time.

Best wishes to you and your families for the holidays ahead!

ojk

Dr. Omar J. Khan

Chair, "Out of (and Into) Africa" Conference Series

Professor of Marketing and International Business

Fulbright Scholar (2018-19)

Graves School of Business and Management
Morgan State University
Ph: 443-885-3641

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.