Submission of extended abstracts and papers for the 9th IB Reading Conference 2024 (12 – 13 April 2024) by The Dunning Centre  is NOW OPEN!

The Conference main theme builds upon the following question: ‘Can capitalism ever be inclusive and equitable, and can MNEs really help?’ . The plenary event is organised on collaboration with JWB’s 50th anniversary celebrations. Selected submissions will be considered for publication in JWB, as well as JIBP.

Over the two conference days we will follow the traditional Reading Conference approach of open-ended debates with an explicit focus on conceptual and theoretical developments. Our tradition is to bring together young and emerging scholars with more established thinkers within and outside our field. The debates will address the main conference theme from different angles. For details, please visit here

We will also have competitive paper sessions in all areas of international business.

Submissions for the parallel sessions (at which papers on all aspects of IB are welcome), must be substantially of either complete papers or extended abstracts.

send your extended abstracts and papers to [log in to unmask].

Submission for papers and extended abstract will end on 15 January 2024.

We will communicate the outcome of the submission by the 29 January 2024. Upon acceptance, conference registration must be finalised by the 16 February 2024.

Please, click here for information about the conference.

Do get in touch with us at: [log in to unmask]

Want to suggest a brilliant idea, volunteer your services, or donate generously to The Dunning Centre for International Business? Email [log in to unmask]

Rajneesh Narula, PhD, OBE
Director, Dunning Centre
Henley Business School
http://www.linkedin.com/in/narula1

http://goo.gl/Jk8QCj

Next Reading Conference 12-13 April 2024!

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.