Dear Colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that we wish to bring to your attention the Call for Papers for the Global Family Business SUMMIT 2024. For this edition, the event, which will be held at Lloyd’s Baia in Vietri sul Mare (SA) from May 15th to the 17th, 2024, will be set against the stunning backdrop of the Amalfi Coast. This year there is a SPECIAL TRACK on FAMILY FIRMS INTERNATIONALIZATION.

The Global Family Business SUMMIT 2024 is the result of a collaboration between the STEP Project Global Consortium<https://www.spgcfb.org/home>, the Family Business Observatory<https://docenti.unisa.it/004223/en/research/laboratories?id=22> of the Department of Management & Innovation Systems<https://www.disa.unisa.it/en> - University of Salerno<https://web.unisa.it/en>, and Confindustria Salerno<https://www.confindustria.sa.it/>. It also has the endorsement of AIDAF<https://www.aidaf.it/en/> (Italian Association of Family Businesses) and "I Centenari<https://www.assocentenari.it/en/index.php>".

This year, the conference will focus on four key themes: Sustainability, Family, Legacy, and Wellbeing. Participants will have the opportunity to present their research findings on family businesses across 15 tracks.

We are aiming to secure 8 dedicated special issues for the conference. As of now, we have successfully confirmed 4!

The upcoming Global Family Business SUMMIT 2024 is not only academically relevant but also significant for family business practitioners. Here are some reasons why family entrepreneurs might find the event particularly interesting:

•       Personalized Company Visits: Experience firsthand the operations of various family businesses, organized by sector, and draw inspiration for your own. Several company visits are confirmed for May 15th, 2024, featuring some of the most iconic family businesses in the Campania Region. Don't miss this opportunity to visit and meet the owning families in person, including Mastroberardino Società Agricola s.r.l.<https://mastroberardino.com/>, La Doria S.p.A.<https://www.gruppoladoria.it/>, Di Mauro Officine Grafiche S.p.A.<https://www.dimauroflexiblepackaging.it/>, Antonio Sada & Figli S.p.A.<https://www.sadaspa.it/>, Ascione 1855 s.r.l.<https://www.ascione.it/>)

•       Next_Gen_Academy: This exclusive platform is dedicated to the growth and learning of the future leaders in family businesses. It offers members of the new generations 20 hours of certified training with global experts, opportunities to expand their network, share experiences, engage in peer-to-peer coaching, and much more!

•       Industry Roundtables: Engage in discussions with peers and competitors on specific topics, providing a comprehensive view of various industry sectors.

Additionally, we are extremely proud to announce that several prestigious speakers will be joining us! Among the distinguished names already confirmed are Ville Voipio (Vaisala Oyj<https://www.vaisala.com/en>), Katia Da Ros (IRINOX S.p.A.<https://www.irinox.com/eng/>), Piero Mastroberardino (Mastroberardino Società Agricola s.r.l.<https://mastroberardino.com/>), and Armando de Nigris (Acetificio Marcello De Nigris s.r.l.<https://www.denigris1889.com/it/>).

Don't miss this invaluable opportunity to witness the unique blending of academic insights and practical expertise from the business world!

Key dates:

•       Abstract submission: by January 8th, 2024, using the following link<https://spgc2024.exordo.com/login>

•       Conference: from May 15th to the 17th, 2024 at Lloyd’s Baia in Vietri sul Mare (SA)

You will find the Call for Papers attached. We would be grateful if you could disseminate it within your network.

For those who have already received this information through our previous email communications, we apologize for any cross-posting inconvenience.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you to the Amalfi Coast, where we hope to share enriching and memorable experiences together.

Kind regards,

The Organizing Committee

Alfredo VALENTINO, Ph.D

Associate Professor

Academic director for the Specialization in Export Management

Academic director for the MSc International Business Development

Immeuble Cœur Défense | 82, Esplanade du Général de Gaulle | 92934 Paris La Défense

[ESCE]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.