Hello,

This is the other communication that I would like to share.

Thanks,

Rui

From: Mehrzad Saeedikiya <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of ACERE Conference <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, 25 November 2023 at 6:54 pm
To: Rui Torres de Oliveira <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Registration for ACERE 2024 is now OPEN!

Dear Colleagues,

We are thrilled to announce that the ACERE 2024 Conference registration is now open! Join us for this premier event dedicated to advancing entrepreneurship research and education. Whether you are a seasoned scholar, an aspiring researcher, or a passionate educator, ACERE 2024 promises to be an unforgettable experience.

To register for ACERE 2024 and secure your spot at this must-attend event, visit our registration page. You can enjoy early bird registration, which is due by 21 December, so take advantage of the discounted rate.

Don't miss this opportunity to be part of ACERE 2024 and contribute to the advancement of entrepreneurship knowledge. We look forward to welcoming you to our vibrant community of scholars, educators, and researchers.

Please visit our official website for more information about the conference schedule, accommodation options, and other details.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch with our conference organizing team at [log in to unmask]

Join us in making ACERE 2024 a resounding success! We can't wait to see you there.

Best regards,

The ACERE 2024 Organising Team

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.