From: Wyne, Hannah E CIV USARMY CELRE (USA) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:12 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Recent Grad Opportunity - USACE Biologist/Environmental Engineer Regulatory Project Manager, Detroit
Hi Jim,

Please share the two (2) attached biologist/environmental engineer job openings with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Detroit. I currently work as a Biologist/Regulatory Project Manager in the Eastern Section, and have worked here for 2.5 years. One great perk of the position is the opportunity for further education/training (for example, attending trainings on Wetland Delineation, GIS, NEPA, and other environmental laws and regulations). As a current employee and FW grad, I’d be happy to share my experiences as a USACE regulatory biologist for recent grads interested in this opportunity. Any questions specifically about the hiring action should go to Kerrie Kuhne, Chief, Western Section, Regulatory Branch, Detroit District Office (313-226-6828 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). The deadline is 5 pm EST on November 21, 2023.

Sincerely,

Hannah Wyne
Eastern Section
Regulatory Branch
US Army Corps of Engineers, Detroit District