Good afternoon HB Spartans,

As I begin this new role in SIRC, I recognize the importance of your perspectives and experiences in shaping the future of SIRC. Your feedback will help me understand what has been working well and where we can make improvements to enhance our interactions and services. I invite you to participate in our SIRC Stakeholder Survey, which aims to assess various aspects of our interaction with you and identify areas for enhancement. Your honest and thoughtful feedback will guide our efforts in the coming years.

Please take a few moments to complete the survey by clicking here.

Your participation in this survey is confidential unless you choose to add your contact information.

If you have any questions or additional comments, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Go Green!

Troy

Troy Walker
Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”
The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business
Michigan State University
667 N Shaw Lane, Room 418
East Lansing, MI 48824
SIRC Phone: 517-353-9747

SIRC Email: [log in to unmask]

Email: [log in to unmask]

https://broad.msu.edu/hospitality-business/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

Spartans Will.

Please consider a gift to The School of Hospitality Business. Your donation to these funds provides the greatest impact to our School.