[https://img.publicate.it/i/951x308x9.f.S3/7728f/email-header-1826309-8.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928432?alt_obj=img&method=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhamsu.weebly.com&hash=019ca9&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>

Important Events and Information for the week of November 6th - November 10th!<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928432?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Flink.pblc.me%2Fc%2F761928432%3Falt_obj%3Dimg%26method%3D%26url%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fhamsu.weebly.com%26hash%3D019ca9%26chk%3D0-c16dbe%26u%3D60485d&hash=adb127&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
​   [https://img.publicate.it/i/50x50x9.c.i/0dc46/social_but/s1/globe.png] <https://hamsu.weebly.com>    ​​   [https://img.publicate.it/i/50x50x9.c.i/a1357/social_but/s1/instagram.png] <https://www.instagram.com/hospitalityassociationmsu/>    ​​   [https://img.publicate.it/i/50x50x9.c.i/c4442/social_but/s1/linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hospitality-association-b4a965115/>    ​​   [https://img.publicate.it/i/50x50x9.c.i/82906/social_but/s1/facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/hospitalityassociationmsu>    ​​   [https://img.publicate.it/i/50x50x9.c.i/d1cb4/social_but/s1/Tiktok.png] <https://www.tiktok.com/@hamsuclub>    ​
IMPORTANT EVENTS

Student Position: Public Relations

- Excellent opportunity for a student interested in public relations and marketing
- Support School's social media
- Collaborate on posts, stories, and media mentions
- Assist with other projects as necessary
Interested? Send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Friday, November 10th!

Young Hospitality Summit YHS 2024

Young Hospitality Summit Applications Available!​

Prestigious International Opportunity​

March 11-13, 2024

WHAT: "As the largest student-run hospitality summit in the world, YHS serves as a platform for industry professionals, media members and student delegates to engage in pertinent and insightful discussions on the industry's latest topics every year."

APPLICATIONS: Applications are due by 5:00pm on Friday, November 10th, 2023

Please note that this opportunity is only open to students that have earned 56 credits or higher by January 2024.

Applications can be found at the SIRC Desk on the 4th floor of Eppley and every E-Board member of every club also has a digital copy. Notify a member of the HA E-Board if you have any trouble finding or accessing the application!

For more information, please contact Professor Elsworth [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[https://img.publicate.it/i/951x308x9.f.S3/f47c6/slide1-2957524-1.jpg]
[https://img.publicate.it/i/951x308x9.f.S3/c0c80/dept-hb-signature-green-b-1826322-5.jpg]<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928444?alt_obj=img&method=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbroad.msu.edu%2Fhospitality-business%2Fhospitality-business-major%2Fscholarships%2F&hash=f9758c&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
EVENT UPDATES
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/1a931/destination-auction-logo-2480972-3.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928440?method=email&token=2743284tllgU>
DESTINATION AUCTION
 Destination Auction is the premier fundraising event to support the Hospitality Association and its comprising clubs.

DESTINATION AUCTION WEBSITE<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928440?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.msudestinationauction.com&hash=65542a&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
CLUB UPDATES
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/33c0a/thumbnail98e7299b-7084-41-2478118-1.jpg]

HOSPITALITY AND LODGING CLUB

The Hospitality and Lodging Club provides a unique opportunity to experience first-hand and learn about hospitality outside of the classroom. We will focus broadly on the hospitality industry, often placing a focus on the lodging segment, its current trends, and hotels/resorts that are on the rise. Join us for meetings with industry professionals, hotel site tours, hotel hotspots, and food!

Guest Speaker Meeting

WHEN: Wednesday, November 8th | 5:00 PM

WHERE: BCC N105

WHAT: We will have a guest speaker from Hilton Chicago, as well as Thanksgiving-themed food!

Please email  [log in to unmask] for more information

HLC Website<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928434?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhlcspartans.weebly.com%2F&hash=df4cf8&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/9bb70/copy-of-mecs-new-logo-2901923-1.jpg]<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928452?method=email&token=31757498yvCM>

MEETINGS AND EVENTS CLUB

Our organization welcomes students of all majors at MSU interested in learning about the planning and managing of meetings and events. As we work alongside business professionals and are actively involved with fundraising events, we participate in various opportunities including site tours, PCMA's national conference, industry networking mixers, professional development workshops, socials and more! It is our goal to become leaders in our industry and build fellowship along the way.

General Meeting

WHEN: Monday, November 6th | 6:00pm

WHERE: BCC N103

Update:

Happy Halloween! Keep saving your bottles and cans until 11/6 for our fundraiser and reach out to Annie Gillespie for pick-up arrangements.

MEC Website<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928452?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmsumeetingandevents.wixsite.com%2Fmsumec&hash=6a9508&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/c913d/eta-sigma-delta-social-pr-2480971-1.png]
ETA SIGMA DELTA

A business fraternity that recognizes outstanding academic achievement, meritorious service, and demonstrated professionalism!

Rake Leaves at Potter Park Zoo
WHEN: Sunday, November 19th | 10:30am - 1:00pm

Panda Express Fundraiser
WHEN: All day Monday, November 13th

Open Director of Philanthropy Position

If you would like to apply, reach out via email for the application - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ESD Website<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928436?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fetasigmadelta-msu.weebly.com%2Fe-board.html&hash=17d855&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/407f5/shfm-logo-1842363-1.png]
SOCIETY FOR HOSPITALITY AND FOODSERVICE MANAGEMENT
SHFM is focused on the workplace and amenities in the foodservice industry. This non-profit organization provides mentorship, fellowship, and education in all aspects of the industry. It is more than just eating and site tours but making connections as well. If you join this club, you will meet great people, eat great food, and get the networking you need to jumpstart your career. Depending on how often you participate, you may just meet your future employer at one of our meetings!

Guest Speaker Meeting

WHEN:Tuesday, November 7th | 6:30pm

WHERE:Kellogg Room L71

WHAT:Barbara Kane and Rob Gebhardt will be our speakers for the meeting!

Grand Rapids Wine, Beer, and Food Festival Volunteering

WHEN: Friday, November 17th

WHAT: This is a beneficial volunteering opportunity to learn about the internal operations of beverages - Link to sign-up is on our Instagram

Ford Motor Company Site Tour

WHEN: Friday, November 10th

WHERE: Dearborn, MI

Link to Sign up and more information in our Instagram

Follow us on Instagram: @shfmmsu

SHFM Website<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928439?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshfsmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=db6aaf&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/97d2f/image-2730680-2.jpg]<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928447?method=email&token=2999723f0hwN>
SPARTAN BUSINESS GOLF CLUB
We strive to provide a wider look into the world of golf and the knowledge around it. We practice the application of golf in a professional setting. The purpose of this organization is to explore the business of golf and how to effectively use golf in business. These goals will be fulfilled through field trips to various segments of the golf industry as well as interactions with business professionals experienced in using golf in business to build relationships and rapport.

General Meeting

WHEN: Monday, November 6h | 6:30PM

WHERE: BCC Room N124

WHAT: Guest speaker Eric Emmel, head golf professional at Barton Hills Country Club

Dewitt Golf Course Driving Range Outing

WHEN: Sunday, November 5th | 4:00pm

Forest Akers Golf Course Tour

WHEN: Monday, November 20th | 3:00pm

Stay up to date on our upcoming events and updates! Join our Group me, check us out on our website and our Instagram to be involved!

Instagram - @sbgcmsu

SBGC Website<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928447?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsbgcmsu.weebly.com&hash=273255&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x650x9.f.S3/7f580/screen-shot-2023-09-08-at-2887282-1.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928450?method=email&token=3160913sm1dU>
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT CLUB

Educational Series
WHEN: Tuesday, November 7th | 6:00pm
WHERE: M210 in Minskoff Pavilion
WHAT: Educational Series: DCF Modeling Workshop

EMAIL US: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @REIC.MSU

REIC Website<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928450?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Freicmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=3da5b3&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/640x432x9.f.S3/8f5f3/screen-shot-2023-09-15-at-2896469-2.png]<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928451?method=email&token=3170244gUzrz>

NATIONAL SOCIETY OF MINORITIES IN HOSPITALITY

NSMH is a non-profit organization that focuses on developing and sustaining ties between hospitality professionals and minority students through professional development. This club is based on professional development and learning about cultures and diversity. NSMH is a safe space for all. You will be able to make new friends, participate in fun events, learn new skills, and grow as a person.

General Meeting

WHEN: Wednesday, November 8th | 6:30PM

WHERE: BCC N103

NSMH Website<https://link.pblc.me/c/761928451?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnsmhmsu.weebly.com&hash=4b5669&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[https://img.publicate.it/i/951x308x9.f.S3/64630/img2010-copy-2957521-3.jpg]<https://link.pblc.me/c/779486759?method=email&token=32324042lM-n>

CLUB MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA<https://link.pblc.me/c/779486759?method=email&token=32324042lM-n>

If have an questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Yours in Hospitality,
Tyler, Autumn, Riley, Neko, Aiden, Lily, Maya

[created in Publicate]<https://publicate.it/?e=373654>

[cid:88dd4acc-13e2-4883-a61e-ee8db243a052]

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services f​or The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170