Dear AIB members and friends,

You are warmly welcome to an AIB Impact Event taking place online on 20 November 2023. Please see details below.

Kind regards,

Elizabeth

--------------

Dr Elizabeth Yi Wang

Associate Professor of International Business

Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy

Executive Coordinator of the Teaching and Education Shared Interest Group (T&E SIG) of the Academy of International Business (AIB)

Founder of Mainstreaming Impact in International Business (MIIB)

Winner of Women of Achievement

Winner of Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence

Member of the Editorial Review Board of Journal of International Business Policy (JIBP)

Lead Coach of Michael Beverley Innovation Fellowship

International Business Department

Center for International Business at the University of Leeds (CIBUL)

Personal Webpage: https://bit.ly/3vUBWCG

Email: [log in to unmask]

My recent publications:

image.

image.

image.

An Agenda for Sustainable International Business

20 November 2023 10:00 - 12:30

Online

Dear AIB Members and Friends,

University of Leeds is delighted to invite you to our upcoming online event, "An Agenda for Sustainable International Business Education." The event aims to explore the path of nurturing future business leaders, fostering 21st -century skills, and seeking collaboration with stakeholders to co-create talent for a more sustainable world.

Event Details:

•               Title: An Agenda for Sustainable International Business Education

•               Date: 20 November 2023

•               Time: 10:00-12:30, GMT+0

•               Location: Online

•               Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-agenda-for-sustainable-international-business-tickets-748451898777

Agenda Highlights:

•               Panel Discussion: Panellists will share their insights and experiences on nurturing the next generation of business leaders committed to sustainability.

•               21st Century Skills: Engage in a discussion with us on what essential skills are required in the 21st century and how they can be cultivated in international business education.

•               Stakeholder Engagement: Explore with us how educational programs can collaborate with stakeholders to co-create future talent aligned with the demands of our changing world.

Host:

•               Elizabeth Yi Wang

Panellists:

•               Rob van Tulder, Professor of International Business-Society Management at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (the Netherlands), co-author of the book Principles of Sustainable Business

•               Peter Zink Secher, Owner of QESG Advisory, Pioneer in Sustainable Finance, Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)

•               MKD-Ana Tomik, Deputy director of CATALYST Project, Institute for Research in Environment, Civil Engineering and Energy - IECE (Republic of Macedonia)

•               Noemi Sinkovics, Reader in International Business, University of Glasgow (UK), Vice President Women in AIB, AIB UKI Secretary

•               Elizabeth Yi Wang, Associate Professor of International Business, University of Leeds (UK), Founder of Mainstreaming Impact in International Business (MIIB) Initiative, Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy

•               Shasha Zhao, Associate Professor of International Business and Innovation, University of Surrey, Co-Chair of AIB Sustainability-SIG

We look forward to your presence and participation.

If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

The event is co-organized by the Mainstreaming Impact in International Business (MIIB) Initiative, the UK and Ireland Chapter of the Academy of International Business (AIB), and the University of Leeds.

We look forward to you joining us.

Best wishes,

Grace Carter

Impact and Engagement Officer

Leeds University Business School

Facebook.

Youtube.

Linkedin.

Twitter.

Ig

Email

Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
This message was sent by Leeds University Business School.

Our privacy notice details how we use your data, what we use it for, how we keep it safe and how you can opt out of any data processing activities.

EFMD Equis Accredited.

AACSB Accredited.

AMBA Accredited.

This message was sent using NewZapp.