Call for Papers for Network F

KITE: Knowledge, Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship

SASE Annual Meeting 2024

27-29 June 2024

University of Limerick - Limerick, Ireland
“For Dignified and Sustainable Economic Lives: Disrupting the Emotions,
Politics, and Technologies of Neoliberalism”

FIXED Deadline for Submissions: 19 January 2024!

Network F focuses on innovation and entrepreneurship as well as its underlying technologies and knowledge sources. We welcome papers from a variety of perspectives, including institutional, strategic, managerial, ethnographic, historical, and behavioural approaches. These may pay attention to the variations of knowledge, innovation, technology and entrepreneurship across cities, regions, and countries. We are keen to advance new research methods, including the use of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning, automated text and visual analyses, big data analysis and ethnographic approaches. To advance our understanding in these areas, we call for papers asking:

Our network welcomes proposals for single paper submissions, or for panels. We do not, at this stage, require complete papers to be submitted; all you need to do is submit an extended abstract of no more than 500 words.

Please submit proposals through the links found here: https://sase.org/conference-submission/

Matthew Allen ([log in to unmask])
Andrea M. Herrmann (
Matthew R. Keller (
Cornelia Storz (
Janet A. Vertesi (

Prof Matthew Allen | Professor of International Business

Manchester Metropolitan University

Business School | Oxford Road | Manchester, M15 6BH | United Kingdom | mmu.ac.uk

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University’s email disclaimer available on its website at mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer.

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer " ____
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.