Dear colleagues

An exciting opportunity to contribute to an upcoming special issue in the field of internationalisation and entrepreneurial processes. The overarching theme of this special issue is "Boundary Spanning for Fostering Regional Growth Across Varied Contexts." and it aims to bring together cutting-edge research that explores the various facets of this dynamic interplay. Whether you are an established scholar or an emerging researcher, we invite you to submit your work to this special issue to contribute to our collective understanding of this vital area of study.

Key themes of interest include, but are not limited to:

We encourage submissions that offer theoretical insights, empirical research, and practical implications. The goal is to create a comprehensive body of knowledge that informs and influences the practice of internationalisation and entrepreneurial processes in the context of regional growth.

To learn more about the submission guidelines and the scope of the special issue, please visit the following link: https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/special_issues/internationalisation-entrepreneurial-process-boundary-spanning-regional-growth-across-diverse-contexts/

Additionally, I would like to draw your attention to the "Paper Development Workshop (PDW)" at the 50th Academy of International Business-UK and Ireland Chapter conference, which will be held on 4th - 6th April 2024, at Aston Business School in Birmingham, United Kingdom (More details: https://www.aib-uki.org/conference.html).

The PDW is a unique opportunity for all interested contributors to present their work, regardless of its stage of development, for discussion and feedback. While participation in the PDW is not a guarantee of acceptance of the paper for the special issue, it provides an invaluable platform for refining your research and engaging with fellow scholars in the field.

Deadlines:

For additional information about the PDW, please contact Dr Vahid Jafari-Sadeghi at [log in to unmask].

If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Best wishes, Vahid

Vahid Jafari-Sadeghi (PhD, SFHEA)

​Director of PhD Programme, College of Business and Social Sciences

Chair of 50th AIB UK & Ireland Conference (2024)

Senior Lecturer in International Business

Aston Profile LinkedIn | Google Scholar | ResearchGate Twitter

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature

signature_3068597342

Aston Business School, Aston University

Aston Triangle, Birmingham, B4 7ET, UK

e: [log in to unmask] t: +44 (0) 121 204 5848 | r: SW918

aston.ac.uk

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.