From Prof. Cullen:

The Plant Science Department is a close-knit, experiential learning focused community where students get to know their professors well. We provide a unique integrative approach to Plant Science-related undergraduate and graduate programs that recognizes the strong disciplinary interdependencies of professional orientation and culture, basic societal needs, lifestyles, and social and environmental responsibility. We emphasize high-impact teaching practices to develop an inclusive and highly skilled workforce of Cal Poly Pomona graduates in sustainable production agriculture; urban and controlled environment agriculture; and plant science across the green industries from water resources and irrigation design, arboriculture, and sports turf management, to public horticulture and natural resources conservation.

[No alternative text description for this image]