From: Schroeder, Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 10:58 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Alleigh Pagels <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Internships
Hello Jim,

See attached opportunity for wildlife deer check/data collection experience here in a couple of northeast Michigan locations with biologist Alleigh Pagels (copied in conversation). Hoping you might be willing to share with our MSU FW students – a great opportunity for students looking to gain some experience. I would add there is some great fishing in Badger Lake (Lost Lake Woods Club), and so a true opportunity for both a FISHERIES (yes, I am biased) and wildlife experience for those interested.

Appreciate your help passing the opportunity along.

Brandon

Brandon Schroeder
Sea Grant Extension Educator, Northeast Michigan
Michigan State University Extension

Phone:  (989) 354-9885 | Mobile:  (989) 980-4032
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 603 South 11th Ave, Alpena, MI  49707
Web: www.miseagrant.umich.edu<http://www.miseagrant.umich.edu/>  |  http://msue.msu.edu<http://msue.msu.edu/>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
MSU Extension programs and material are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.