Dear colleagues,
Vincent Kunst and I are finalizing a large meta-analysis in which we aim to better understand both the antecedents of firms' choices to either standardize or adapt their HRM practices across borders, as well as the performance consequences of such decisions. To ensure that we include the entirety of the relevant literature, we would like to ask you to share any papers you have written (both published and unpublished) that touch on this subject.
It goes without saying that we will treat your paper with the utmost confidentiality, especially for any unpublished work. Your help is crucial to our efforts to understand these phenomena, and we would like to express our sincere gratitude in advance for your valuable contribution.
Best regards,
Dana and Vincent
Emails: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Dana Minbaeva
Professor of HRM
King's Business School
King's College London

Bush House, 30 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4BG

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.