Dear Professors/ AIB Serv-list Administrators,

I hope this email finds you well.  I am not sure whether I can ask you this favor to distribute my invitation below through your list members server.

I would be grateful for your guidance in my search for chapter contributors/authors in the U.K.. Canada and a Scandinavian country.

Yours

C.k. Noble, Ph.D.

INVITATION:

Hello,

I am writing to you because I am searching for an author contributor for the U.K., Canada and for a Scandinavian country who will be interested in writing a chapter for my book with the title “International Careers and Academia: Professors without Borders” to be publish by Routledge in 2024. Although as editor I have experienced myself an international academic life in all those countries, I would like to include new views and contributors.

The distribution of the chapter structure guidelines to authors just started this week and is easy to follow.

The book will be useful for new academics, new scientists, universities, policy makers and corporations with an interest in science.

Authors can include examples from their own international experiences as academics. Some contributors haven’t been in long-term international assignments but perhaps they did a visiting professor assignment in another country. Maybe they used technology to provide virtual webinars?
Integrity and social responsibility discussions are very welcome and same applies to gender and inclusive diversity issues.

The book accepts chapters with a maximum number of 3 co-authors for any one chapter and the first draft chapter delivery of 7,500 words (inclusive of everything including references) is due 1st of March 2024

I am available for guidance and support to write your chapter if necessary by email or by zoom.

I hope you can join me in this project and if you cannot do it, I would be grateful if you could indicate an author from the UK, Canada and a Scandinavian country who would be pleased to write about the topic and publish with the prestigious publisher Routledge.

Yours

C. K. Noble, Ph.D.

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.