Hello,

Could you please post the below information to AIB-List. The flyer is attached just in case, but the text is below as well.

Thank you,

Ahmet

-----------------------Webinar Description---------------------------------

Research Spotlight Series by MSU & TAMU CIBERs

Friday, November 3rd, 2023: 12:00 noon-1:30 pm EDT

Meaning of Brands in an Increasingly Complex World

For this webinar, we invited three international business/marketing scholars who have published important work in global branding area with specific focus on the meaning of brands across cultures. Our panelists will discuss their perspectives on addressing contemporary conceptual and methodological best practices necessary for publishing work in this area in major journals. This webinar will include short presentations followed by a discussion moderated by the co-hosts.

Panelists:

Claudio Alvarez, Baylor University

Elif Izberk-Bilgin, University of Michigan-Dearborn

Ela Veresiu, York University

Key Takeaways

• Learn some of the complexities related to the topic of global branding, and areas of high future research opportunity

• Gain insights into different theoretical foundations for advancing our understanding of meaning of brands in complex cultural contexts

• Tips related to best practices for publishing research in this field

Register at: tx.ag/CIBERtipsandtrends

Co-hosts:

Ahmet Kirca, Michigan State University

David A. Griffith, Texas A&M University

Prior Webinars in the Research Spotlight Series can be viewed at: tx.ag/ResearchSpotlights

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.