Dear Sir/Ms,

I hope this email finds you well.

I’m with the Department of Management and Marketing at the University of Melbourne. The department have some openings in Academic Positions in Management (Education Focused). Please kindly see the job ad below and see attached the PD. Could you kindly share this with the AIB email list?

ACADEMIC POSITIONS IN MANAGEMENT (EDUCATION FOCUS)

About the Organisation
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is Australia’s #1 university and is consistently ranked amongst the leading universities in the world. We are proud of our people, our commitment to research and teaching excellence, and our global engagement.

The Department of Management and Marketing is a large, diverse and successful department within the Faculty of Business and Economics. It is the leading department in the management and marketing disciplines in Australia. It has strong undergraduate and postgraduate programs and an outstanding group of academic staff that research and teach in various sub-disciplinary areas of management and marketing.

About the Roles
Contribute to teaching, engagement and administration activities in the Department. The position requires the ability to be a high-quality teacher, the ability to develop and innovate in curriculum design and modes of delivery, and create outstanding student learning experiences.

The Department is seeking to make a number of academic appointments at different levels in key areas. Lecturer AND Senior Lecturer (equivalent to Assistant Professor) positions are available in:

All positions are full-time, continuing (tenure-track) roles. The Position Description provides further information on the roles.

Appointees will be strong research-focused scholars who are interested in making big impact, and contributing to and working within a supportive academic community.

Benefits of Working with US
In addition to having the opportunity to grow and be challenged, and to be part of a vibrant campus life. In addition, our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits:

The Department and the Faculty provide:

Be Yourself
At UoM, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions that each person brings to our community, and we encourage and celebrate diversity. Indigenous Australians, those identifying as LGBTQIA+, females, people of all ages and culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply for our roles. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.

Join Us!
Online applications only should be submitted via the Univeristy’s careers page:
Details : Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Management, Education Focused : The University of Melbourne (unimelb.edu.au). Contact the Head of Department, Professor Jill Lei at [log in to unmask] for further information.

Advertised: 06 Oct 2023 12:05 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time

Applications close: 06 Nov 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time

Many thanks,

Susie

Susie Mengtian Sun

Department Support Officer (and EA to Prof. Jill Lei, Head of Department)

Department of Management and Marketing| Faculty of Business and Economics

The University of Melbourne

T: +61 3 8344 1322   E: [log in to unmask]

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.