Hello

My previous call generated an overwhelming number of responses but authors need to have an understanding of the education system of the countries where they work or the country they are writing about and knowledge of career theories.

I am searching for authors contributors from the U.K. and CHINA who will be interested in writing a chapter for the book International Careers and Academia to be published by Routledge in 2024.

I am not accepting other countries at the moment because the space for the book is already filled out.

Authors can include examples from their own international experiences as academics. Integrity and social responsibility discussions are very welcome and same applies to gender and inclusive diversity issues.

The book accepts chapters with a maximum number of 3 co-authors for any one chapter and the first draft chapter delivery of 7,500 words (inclusive of everything including references) is due 1st of March 2024.

Please send me an email with your interest at the email:
[log in to unmask] and a weblink to your profile or a CV. Authors need to have experience in writing scientific articles.

I would be grateful if you could forward this call for authors with this knowledge and from these two countries.

Yours

C. K. Noble, Ph.D.
Email:

https://lnkd.in/djqE4g5v

https://lnkd.in/d6g9eDTA

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.