Dear Admin
Kindly circulate following CFP from LBSIM, Delhi India

Dear Academic Colleagues

Greetings from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management!

We are delighted to announce that the International Research Conference 2023 (IRC 2023) on "Innovations and Transformations Impacting Economy and Business in the Digital Era" will be held on November 25th, 2023, at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi.  We are happy to extend our invitation to the esteemed scholars and professors at your Institute to participate in this prestigious event.

The digital era has ushered in a multitude of innovations and transformations that have significantly influenced the economy and business landscape. IRC 2023 aims to bring together scholars, researchers, and professionals from around the world to explore and discuss the latest advancements, challenges, and opportunities arising from these developments. IRC 2023 has subtracks focusing on Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Operations, Systems & IT, and HR & Organizational Behavior.

We cordially invite you and your esteemed faculty members to submit original research papers related to the various subtracks of the conference theme of "Innovations and Transformations Impacting Economy and Business in the Digital Era."

Important Dates:

Extended abstract Submission Deadline: 15th October, 2023

Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 30th October, 2023.

Full paper submission deadline: 10st November, 2023

Conference date (in Hybrid Mode): 25th November, 2023

Submission Instructions:

To submit your paper, please visit the conference website https://easychair.org/cfp/IRC2023 and follow the submission guidelines provided.

CLICK THE LINK TO DONWLOAD CONFERENCE BROCHURE

Why Should You Submit?

  • Proceedings and few selected papers publication in FIIB Business Review (ABDC C, Scopus)
  • Gain recognition for your research in the global academic community.
  • Network with leading experts and researchers in your field.
  • Contribute to the advancement of knowledge in business and economy.
  • Be part of an engaging and intellectually stimulating conference experience.
  • Best papers cash price award

We believe that the esteemed scholars and professors at your Institute possess invaluable expertise and research contributions that would greatly enrich the conference proceedings. Therefore, we kindly request you to disseminate this invitation among your faculty members and encourage their active participation.

Questions or Assistance:

If you have any questions about the submission process or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our conference organizers at [log in to unmask]. We are available to provide guidance and support throughout the submission process.

We look forward to receiving your submissions and to the exciting discussions and discoveries that await us at IRC 2023.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

IRC 2023 organizing Committee

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.