From: Duffiney, Anthony - MRP-APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 3:28 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Guerrant, Travis - MRP-APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Job Announcement - Reynolds/Iron
Hello Jim,

Attached is the vacancy announcement for a great entry level position in Missouri.  We are not paying relocation for this but it is one of those jobs that could be the start of a career in Wildlife Services for a student or recent graduate looking for work.

Could you add it to the MSU Job Board for us?

Thank you and I hope all is well,

Tony Duffiney
State Director
USDA APHIS Wildlife Services