You're invited to join us in San Diego at the 10th California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (CEEC), April 17-20, 2024.  The annual conference is hosted by the Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University.  Our paper submission portal is now open and we encourage papers from around the world on a broad range of entrepreneurial research topics, including the intricacies of the new venture creation process, the dynamics of venture financing, the exploration of various entrepreneur characteristics such as passion, resilience, and cognition, investigations into entrepreneurial networks, and insightful examinations of entrepreneurial ecosystems, among others.

This year's conference theme is 'Empower,' and to foster a close-knit community of scholars and educators sharing common interests, we have introduced two special sub-theme topics: "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Entrepreneurship," and "International Entrepreneurship."

For those focusing on pedagogy, we strongly encourage papers that embrace diverse research designs and assessments, including pre- and post-tests, aimed at evaluating and enhancing entrepreneurial competencies and actions.

Please submit your 750-word extended abstract by October 20, 2023. Each author is welcome to submit a maximum of two papers. Each submission must contain the following four sections:

Introduction (up to 200 words),
Theoretical Background (up to 200 words),
Methods and Data (up to 200 words),
Theoretical and Practical Contributions (up to 200 words).

For further conference details and information on the sub-themes, please visit our website:
https://lavincenter.sdsu.edu/programs/entrepreneurship-conference/2024_ceec/2024-ceec-conference

We are looking forward to your submissions and having the pleasure of welcoming you to the 10th CEEC in sunny San Diego.

Posted by Mark J. Ballam, Fowler College of Business, San Diego State University (on behalf of the CEEC 2024 team)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.