For students interested in Peace Corps:

My name is Caitlin Barker and I am one of the MSU Peace Corps Recruiters. Please feel free to direct students to the information below regarding our upcoming Peace Corps Application Workshop<https://www.isp.msu.edu/information-resources/information-resources/events/?id=52942> on Wednesday, September 13th. Students from all majors and at all stages of their academic career are welcome to attend, although it is particularly well-suited to students who want to apply to the Peace Corps by the upcoming October 1st deadline.

All the best,
Caitlin

The MSU Peace Corps Recruitment Office welcomes all MSU students to attend the first Peace Corps Application Workshop<https://www.isp.msu.edu/information-resources/information-resources/events/?id=52942> of the year! As the preeminent international service organization of the United States, the Peace Corps sends Americans abroad to tackle the most pressing needs of people around the world. Peace Corps Volunteers work at the grassroots level toward sustainable change that lives on long after their service. When they return home, Volunteers bring their knowledge and experiences—and a global outlook—that enriches the lives of those around them.

The Application Workshop will take place on Wednesday, September 13th from 5:30-7:00pm in the International Center, Room 201.

The Application Workshop will open with a brief overview of the Peace Corps, including current openings and the benefits you can expect to receive as a result of your service. We will then provide a detailed overview of the application process, so that you will leave knowing exactly how to apply. We will discuss how to make your application as competitive as possible, and we will be delighted to answer any and all questions regarding the Peace Corps and the Peace Corps application process. Bring questions!

[cid:ca86a639-1409-478f-829a-e89edcc1fee3]

Caitlin Barker                           Cindy Fiser
Cameroon 2014-2015            Malawi 2018-2020
She/Her/Hers                           She/Her/Hers

Office hours:

Tuesdays 1:30-3:30pm
Fridays 1pm-3pm
And by appointment
MSU Peace Corps Campus Recruitment Office
International Center
427 N. Shaw Lane, Room 201A
East Lansing, Michigan 48824
517-432-7474

[cid:b7f0c2d4-91c0-4122-afec-c3da2d14ca1f]
MSU occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg - Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples. The University resides on Land ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw