Dear Students,

Welcome back to another exciting semester!  I hope you have had a great Summer – holidays, internships, travel experiences, visiting with family and friends.  I am writing to announce the appointment of Mr. Troy Walker as Director of SIRC.  Many of you already know Troy as our very capable Office Manager.  Troy is an alum of our program and recently obtained an EMBA from Broad.  He worked at Kellogg Center and has held many other hospitality positions.  As an individual, he is a very approachable person and is committed to helping you – please join me in welcoming him to the position.  Stop by his offices on the 4th Floor of Eppley and learn more about hospitality industry careers, internships, and everything related to your future after graduation!

Best regards

Karthik

GO GREEN!

Karthik Namasivayam, Ph.D.

The John and Becky Duffey Professor of Hospitality Business and Director

The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

667 N. Shaw Lane, Room 424

East Lansing, MI 48824