Good morning,

As many of you are wrapping up your summer internships, I wanted to remind you of some common questions about final steps.

  1. How do I complete the student evaluation?
    1. Go to https://sirc.broad.msu.edu/se-eval/login and use the Internship ID provided in the approval email you first received.
  2. How do I check if I still need to do my student evaluation or if my employer has done the final evaluation?
    1. Go to https://sirc.broad.msu.edu/student
  3. When will my employer receive their final evaluation?
    1. The final evaluation will be sent on the internship end date you entered in your application.
    2. If you need your evaluation before the end date you entered, email SIRC and we can manually send.
  4. What do I do if my supervisor changed during my internship?
    1. You can access your application and update the supervisor.
    2. Contact SIRC if you have any questions.
  5. What if my internship will continue into the fall?
    1. Contact SIRC

I look forward to everyone returning to campus.

Go Green!

Troy

Troy Walker
Business Manager
The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business
Michigan State University
667 N Shaw Ln, Room 425
East Lansing, MI 48824
W: 517-355-5080

E: [log in to unmask]

https://broad.msu.edu/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

SPARTANS WILL.

Please consider a gift to The School of Hospitality Business. Your donation to these funds provides the greatest impact to our School.

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170