Good morning,

As many of you are wrapping up your summer internships, I wanted to remind you of some common questions about final steps.

  1.  How do I complete the student evaluation?
     *   Go to https://sirc.broad.msu.edu/se-eval/login and use the Internship ID provided in the approval email you first received.
  2.  How do I check if I still need to do my student evaluation or if my employer has done the final evaluation?
     *   Go to https://sirc.broad.msu.edu/student
  3.  When will my employer receive their final evaluation?
     *   The final evaluation will be sent on the internship end date you entered in your application.
     *   If you need your evaluation before the end date you entered, email SIRC and we can manually send.
  4.  What do I do if my supervisor changed during my internship?
     *   You can access your application and update the supervisor.
     *   Contact SIRC if you have any questions.
  5.  What if my internship will continue into the fall?
     *   Contact SIRC

I look forward to everyone returning to campus.

Go Green!

Troy

[cid:f814cb81-7fb2-40a7-a614-a885867d82f9]

Troy Walker
Business Manager
The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business
Michigan State University
667 N Shaw Ln, Room 425
East Lansing, MI 48824
W: 517-355-5080

E: [log in to unmask]

https://broad.msu.edu/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

SPARTANS WILL.

Please consider a gift to The School of Hospitality Business<https://givingto.msu.edu/hospitality-business.cfm>. Your donation to these funds provides the greatest impact to our School.

[cid:9d95b3df-7801-42d5-80e3-345e8c0375f3]

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services f​or The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170