Dear Colleagues,

Now that we have a SIG dedicated to digitalisation, I am also happy to announce I have a new book with cases on AI decision making. Struggling to understand AI and its implications for business, policy or even for education? My new book helps you do just this! Available from Amazon.

This book helps you understand the basics of AI and its implications for decision making using easy to understand cases. Each chapter guides the reader through the AI business or policy considerations and offers advice on ‘how to take decisions’.

Some advance reviews: Here is what the reviewers say.

K.Ananth Krishnan, retired Chief Technology Officer, Tata Consultancy Services, India: A lucidly written overview of AI and its governance, this book is sure to offer value to business users, students and the general public.

Christopher M. Schroeder, co-founder Next Billion Ventures and author

Startup Rising: The Entrepreneurial Revolution Remaking the Middle East.and Author: AI Enabled Business, USA: A Smart Decision Kit is just that. It is the actionable playbook for the generalist, expert, policy maker—any of us as clear stakeholders—to not sleepwalk to an inevitable future but build our strategies with intentionality.

John C. Havens, author of Heartificial Intelligence, USA: Embracing Our Humanity to Maximize Machines: AI Enabled Business provides a highly articulated and granular wealth of pragmatic information for companies to use in their operations regarding Artificial Intelligence

Systems for today and the future.

Kes Sampanthar, Managing Director, BCG BrightHouse, USA: I highly recommend this book for the leader seeking an up-to-date review of AI to make strategic investments.

Prof. Eleni Mangina, Vice Principal International (College of Science)

University College Dublin, Ireland: If you want an understanding of Artificial Intelligence from a multi-disciplinary perspective, in a global setting and operations, I recommend reading Melodena Stephens’ recent book AI Enabled Business: A Smart Decision Kit.

Arno Fehler, CFO, Schmidt Kranz Group, Germany: The AI Enabled Organization is the perfect tool to embark on a thorough assessment of what AI means

for your business.

Prof. Dr. Reinhard Altenburger Altenburger, Co-editor of Responsible Artificial Intelligence, CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems/Austria: This book offers a comprehensive and excitingly written analysis of the most important and current challenges of AI and well-founded innovation opportunities through AI such as Metaverse, Synthetic Biology, Humanoid Robots with which companies and also society should deal in the coming years.

Great co-authors Himanshu Vashishtha and Prof. Dirk Nicolas Wagner

Discounts are available for teaching: contact the publishers at – Information Age Publishing, Phone: 704-752-9125 www.infoagepub.com

Please let me know if you would like more details,

Prof. Dr. Melodena Stephens

Professor of Innovation Management

Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government

IEEE SA Committee member - Global Education Initiative AIS; Autonomous Weapons Systems and Concentration of Power & Tech

Academy of International Business - MENA Founder & Board member

ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7933-2750

Latest Articles:

California Management Review Insights: Metaverse & Tradeoffs

IEEE SA: The Benefits of a Multidisciplinary Lens for Artificial Intelligence Systems Ethics

Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management: Communication to protect brand image during a terrorism crisis: Application of situational crisis communication theory

Blog: www.melodena.com

Email: [log in to unmask]

Contact Address

Level 7, Convention Tower, P.O. Box 72229, Dubai, UAE

Phone: +97143293290

Fax: +9714-3293291

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.