Just one month remaining before the submission deadline on the Cross Cultural & Strategic Management (CABS 2, ABDC B, IF  2.5) special issue: Exploring Cultural Arbitrage in Global Entrepreneurship: A Multilevel Phenomena

Submissions are due on September 1st, 2023.

Simply put, cultural differences are a source of opportunities and tension. Firms and individuals can exploit both the opportunities and tensions to create new value, in both established and new ventures. Unfortunately this area has been sorely under researched. Which leads to our call for papers. We are looking for interesting new papers shedding new light on this important area: we are open to a range of paper types and data, as long as it stimulates new conversations.

https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/calls-for-papers/exploring-cultural-arbitrage-global-entrepreneurship-a-multilevel-phenomena

*** Apologies for Cross-posting ***

Regards,

Daniel Clark
Assistant Professor, Entrepreneurship
[Ivey Email Signature Logo]
Ivey Business School at Western University
1255 Western Rd
London, ON, Canada, N6G 0N1
t. 519.661.3651
ivey.ca

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.