Please could you post for us.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear AIB Community,

I have pleasure in extending our call for papers until mid-September.

This is the first AIB Asia Pacific face to face conference for over three years.

We have received a record number of papers from the region, but I  now extend the invitation to everyone globally.

https://sbus.hsu.edu.hk/en/aib-asiapacific-conference-2023/
2023 AIB Asia Pacific Regional Conference<https://sbus.hsu.edu.hk/en/aib-asiapacific-conference-2023/>
Recovery in International Business Markets Date: 6-8 December 2023Locations: The Holiday Inn, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand Submission deadline: Wednesday, 13 Sept
sbus.hsu.edu.hk

Please come join us in Bangkok, we look forward to welcoming you.

All the best,

Bradley

President, AIB Asia Pacific Chapter.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.