Dear AIB Colleagues,

Hello! In the new episode of Latin American entrepreneurship in China, we talked with Teo Rojas from Peru, architect, founder of the company Brandon located in Shanghai, which specializes in interior design with brand identity, brand activation; With almost 17 years in China, Teo told us about: his arrival in China, the opportunity that motivated the creation of his company, the brand activation process, the experience of the physical space, the adaptation and localization of the brands, the Commitment to our passion in a competitive market, the speed of change, continuous learning, his experience during Covid-19, being Latino and Peruvian in business and personal activities, Latin American brands, the industry trends, the integration of the physical with the virtual location, business plans, recommendations for entering the market, among other interesting topics from his experience in China. I hope you enjoy and find the conversation with Teo useful. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPD2MJ8Jk0

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.