Please note – as Brenden mentions below, while this position is with MSU, it’s in Augusta, MI, near the Kellogg Biological Station.  Approximately an hour from campus.

From: Kokx, Brenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:35 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: Kellogg Bird Sanctuary hiring PTOC Avian Care Support Technician
Hi Jim!

If my memory serves me correctly, you were always great about sharing job positions with your FW students. Maybe you've already passed this info along, but the sanctuary is looking for part time technician. The hours and pay admittedly make it a little harder to find candidates, but if anyone is looking for hands-on husbandry experience with waterfowl, gamebirds, and raptors I think we're a great place to start. Would probably be worth mentioning in the email if you did share, that we are OFF campus, as frequently we get applicants that won't realize that.

Best,
Brenden

Brenden Kokx

Avian Caretaker