From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Koch, Jeff [KDWP]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 5:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [AFS FMS] Fwd: immediate need for an MS student

FMS members—

Please see the MS opportunity at UWSP.

Thanks,
Jeff

________________________________
From: Isermann, Dan <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 2:42 PM
To: Koch, Jeff [KDWP] <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: immediate need for an MS student

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.
Jeff,

Not sure if you are the right person to contact, but can you get this posted on the FMS list serve- looking for an MS student to start this fall, so short turn around.

DI

You receiving this email as a member of the American Fisheries Society Fisheries Management Section.

To unsubscribe from this list please go to https://afsmembers.simplelists.com/confirm/?u=uG35E28VIK0I8y4YA2i3yGpenxNjkFh9<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/afsmembers.simplelists.com/confirm/?u=uG35E28VIK0I8y4YA2i3yGpenxNjkFh9__;!!HXCxUKc!2gkBAEsT6bf9sTMb7HUU_FniggDONWdotoZCUUkrBes4ExxsWWS31LM2Sq2tsNtQ1J4uSZgXkY46W_SBYg$>