Dear Colleagues,

I am co-convening a session at AGU this fall that I hope will attract submissions from folks doing innovative work in both virtual field trips and in-person ones. Our ultimate goal is to showcase curricular strategies that leverage the distinct affordances of both modalities as well as evidence-based practices that can apply to virtual and in-person field learning.

The session information is as follows:
ED016 - Effective Field Learning: Lessons from Both Physical and Virtual Field Trips
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm23/prelim.cgi/Session/192176

Abstracts are due by Wednesday August 2. Please feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]) if you have questions.

Thank you,
Chris Mead, on behalf of co-conveners
Walter Yerk
James Morris