Dear AIB Community,

The Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering of Politecnico di Milano<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/> is eager to host visiting professors and fellows to cooperate on research in the HumanTech (Humans and Technology) project, aiming at studying how to redesign the relationship between technology and humans for a sustainable digital transition of industrial systems. The project is funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research as part of the initiative “Departments of Excellence”, an award won by our Department for the quality of our research. Visits must be for at least 4 months, up to a maximum of 12 months.

The project can be of interest to those who work on human-centered digital technologies (e.g. industry 5.0) and internationalization, by joining our International Business Team composed by Stefano Elia, Lucia Piscitello<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/>, Diletta Pegoraro<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/>, Cristina Di Stefano<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/>, Giacomo Grassi<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/>, Priyanshu Protim Pathak

If you have an academic position and wish to contribute to this exciting research, send your application before 31st August 2023.

The complete call is available at https://www.som.polimi.it/en/join-us/#callhumantechproject

For more information, please visit https://www.som.polimi.it/en/humantech/ or contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Best regards!

Stefano Elia, Lucia Piscitello, Diletta Pegoraro<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/>, Cristina Di Stefano<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/>, Giacomo Grassi<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/>, Priyanshu Protim Pathak

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.