From: Paulina <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BUD is back, Registration is now open!
Date: July 14, 2023 at 4:41:41 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Snow melting, ancient lakes returning, flower buds blooming. All around us, life is emerging after its long slumber, ready to share its dreams with us.

We too, are reemerging.

After spending the last few years  re-imagining BUD (Build, Unlearn, Decolonize), our immersive educational experience and liberatory gathering for emerging QTBIPOC cooperators,we are excited to announce that we will once again be offering this gathering fully in person this fall.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUD
*In order to secure your spot and early bird pricing you must submit the registration form and a $300 deposit by July 21, 2023 11:59 PST.