---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Owens, Nathaniel V <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 2:50 PM
Subject: Wildlife Diversity Fish Biologist 2 - West Virginia Division of Natural Resources
To: Samantha E Courtney <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Sam,

If possible, could you share our employment opportunity outreach with folks in charge of listservs at Michigan State University?

It is for our Fish Biologist II position within the Wildlife Diversity Unit of the WVDNR. This is a mid-level biologist position that works directly under myself as part of a team of biologists and technicians that perform fish species, aquatic community, and instream habitat assessments and restoration projects throughout West Virginia. The base requirements for this position include a M.S and two years of work experience.
Candidates with a background in aquatic ecology with experience completing research or management of fishes, fisheries, and aquatic systems are preferred.
We will be posting this position via public service announcement, which means that applicants from outside of WV state government must sign up for a job interest card through WV DOP and then apply directly to the job posting. I have provided instructions on how to do so on the outreach attached.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the position or if they have any questions regarding how to apply, please refer them to me and I'd be happy to answer them. My email is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and my work cell is 1.681.298.0601 and my direct office number is 1.304.630.0335.

Thank you,

Nate

--

Nate Owens

WILDLIFE RESOURCES SECTION

WILDLIFE DIVERSITY UNIT

FISH PROGRAM LEADER

Office ph (304) 637-0245 ext. 2044  |  fax (304) 637-0250

Cell ph (681) 298-0601

738 Ward Road  |  Elkins, WV  26241

WVdnr.gov<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wvdnr.gov/__;!!HXCxUKc!xvh__-EjrckJqkH9W2kES98SgXOLdFEcFsllpm0UID-bwVbxydQSNn91U4V0-YWafdDJQRMAsO7wCpz6RT2OGHARS-jjgw$>

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/4jHzq7BlyV8Y5KaXwzZVGnkYzEjhRn9xbc6teci9ayyZUjTep3o87YqT-a8bZoXCFTK7Zx2xA9NMsiuo7js_qdAQ-d3KVlRm1y8LPBXa9US2X0_Mm4u5FMYxk5YKlf7dy__bmxQ5]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wvdnr.gov/__;!!HXCxUKc!xvh__-EjrckJqkH9W2kES98SgXOLdFEcFsllpm0UID-bwVbxydQSNn91U4V0-YWafdDJQRMAsO7wCpz6RT2OGHARS-jjgw$>