IMMEDIATE OPENING to work in Alaska!! See Attachment and below [Are you or someone you know looking for a big adventure? Want to work in one of the most beautiful places on earth?] [HIRING IMMEDIATELY AT PORT ARMSTRONG SALMON HATCHERY] [Do you love the ocean, remote wilderness, fishing, and hunting? Do you enjoy physical and rewarding work? Armstrong-Keta, Inc. may have a position available for you for this season.] Come work in Southeast Alaska now! Learn how to rear salmon! Feed them, watch them grow, and be part of raising them before their release into the ocean! • No experience necessary • On the job training available WAGE • Starting at $16.00/hour with advancement potential • Guaranteed 40 hours/week with the ability to work up to 60 hours/week BENEFITS PROVIDED TO ALL REGULAR & TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES • Housing & utilities PROVIDED TO REGULAR EMPLOYEES • Health insurance • Retirement • Harvest revenue • R &R flights sharing bonus • 12 paid holidays • Paid time • Moving assistance Visit our website at www.armstrong-keta.org, email us at [log in to unmask], or call us at (907)586-3443 to apply! Visit our website at www.armstrong-keta.org, email us at [log in to unmask], or call us at (907)586-3443 to apply! From: ben contag <[log in to unmask]> Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 6:50 PM To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> Subject: workers Good Afternoon, I got your email address from Douglas Island Pink and Chum association. We are something similar but much smaller than DIPAC. We are looking for some temporary and full time help. Hoping that you can help us out. Attached is a job announcement from us. Thank you Ben