SIRC JOB POSTING ALERT
Position: Sales Manager
ROOST Detroit is making a splash as a new and unique luxury hotel. We offer the opportunity to live comfortably in a thoughtfully designed space, engage and connect through heartening human interaction, and find countless opportunities to experience new things during our guest’s stay.
ROOST has more than doubled its portfolio in the past five years. We were able to grow in various markets by providing an environment to those in need of a temporary living arrangement that evokes a sense of place, comfort, and enlightenment that is both convenient and affordable. Our brands provide personalized services and thoughtfully designed accommodations that meets the emotional and creature comfort needs of residents in transition. Everything ROOST does is based upon human interaction and how design can alleviate as much of this stress as possible. Executing this is the key to building an emotional connection with our residents and winning their lifelong loyalty and vocal support as brand ambassadors.
As we continue to grow our portfolio, we are looking for Sales leaders that will bring continued success to our brands. Here’s how our leaders are remarkable:
- You welcome the entrepreneurial mindset and can balance strategic planning with hands-on leadership.
- You have experience with growing market share and know how to aggressively prospect key client relationships within the market.
- You place service and our residents’ needs first and lead the team by example in all guest interactions.
- You let the customers’ need guide you and seek to provide authentic, kind service.
- Work daily on scheduling client meetings to create new opportunities, maintain relationships, and increase overall bookings.
- Responsible for proactively soliciting new business, managing groups, and extended stay related opportunities.
- Duties include, but not limited to direct mailings, sales blitzes, soliciting promotions to local businesses, tele-prospecting, attending trade shows, chamber evens, and marketing.
- Actively upsells each business prospect to maximize revenue opportunity and to achieve both individual and team related goals.
- Assist with all sales activities that would encompass that Method Co portfolio.
- Greet all incoming prospective residence and clients by conducting property tours, qualifying the prospect, and reviewing availability.
- Utilize the Sales Force Database for all client related information; record detailed sales notes and opportunities, maintain action plans, and deliver timely sales reports.
- Actively engage with the operation team to maintain brand standards.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our guests, employees, investors, and communities. We are looking for someone who understands what it means to enlighten our residents and believes in our culture as much as we do.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or marketing – preferably in the hotel/corporate housing industry
- Business Administration Degree preferable
- Self-Starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Local candidates must report to the property
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Customer service experience required