SIRC JOB POSTING ALERT
Company: Levy Restaurants
Position: Suites Intern/ Supervisor
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures all suites in designated area are properly set before guests arrive.
• Works closely with suite attendants and culinary staff to ensure proper presentation and set food quantities are met.
• Develops a positive rapport with guests.
• Follows responsible alcohol service policies.
• Confirm with attendants that all hot and cold food comes out on time.
• Check out attendants and check suites for lost items, extra drinks that must be returned post event.
• Assist attendants with billing & POS questions
• Setup and double check VIP suites on days prior to event.
• Ensure equipment and beverage are correct and available.
• Take inventory on days following event.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Currently Enrolled in Hospitality Program
-Must be able to work weekends and holidays based on event schedule: flexible scheduling
-Ability to walk and stand for up to 12 hours
-Ability to lead and direct team members
Looking for someone with an interest in F&B, Sports & Entertainment and most importantly a passion for Hospitality and exceeding guests expectations.