Hi there,

I would like to sublease my 1b1b apartment at Trappers Cove Trail, Lansing from July to Oct 2023. It's close to nature, quite and close to MSU main campus, and CATA bus route-20 goes around bwtwen MSU and Trappers Cove Apartment. The origial rent is $934, however, the ideal sublease rent (negotiable) would be around $734 (including gas and water). Please send me an email if you are interested. Thank you.

Best regards,
Jackie