Dear AIB Colleagues,

I am William Vega (龚伟力) researcher and entrepreneur located in Beijing.

Please let me introduce you to “Emprendiendo con China (Entrepreneurship with China)”. This initiative is based on interviews with Latin american entrepreneurs in China to know about their stories, challenges, opportunities, and so on.

In the last conversation we talked with Andrea Mena from Costa Rica, founder of the company LAFA LEGAL SERVICE in Beijing (China), with more than a decade of experience in legal and commercial advice in China-Latam businesses. Andrea tells us about the role that being Costa Rican plays in her venture in China, the importance of trademark registration, the principle of obviousness, negotiations, the frequent mistakes when doing China-Latam business; changes, the competitiveness of the Chinese market; among other interesting China-Latam topics.

Hope you enjoy and find the conversations useful. Whatever question, idea, suggestion is welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POB0gaYkig0

https://www.ivoox.com/andrea-mena-asesoramiento-legal-comercial-china-latam-audios-mp3_rf_111355823_1.html

Thanks

William Vega (龚伟力), PhD.
WhatsApp and phone: +86-15101564745
(147) William Vega Salas 龚伟力 - YouTube
微信: williamvega
Research gate

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.