Dear AIB Moderator,

I am working as HOD at the Department of Management at Sister Nivedita University, Newtown, Kolkata. I am guiding Ph.D. candidates and associated with research-related activities of postgraduate students for more than 15 years. I am interested in submitting a proposal for a funded project and collaborative research for which I need collaboration from academicians from France/Austria/ Denmark / Finland / Norway / Sweden/ Australia.

Anyone who wishes to collaborate can contact me at [log in to unmask] for more details.

Thanks

--
Dr. Mahuya Adhikary
HOD & Assistant Professor - Department of Management