Dear AIB Colleagues,

I’m Dr. Mark Munoz, Professor of Management and International Business at Millikin University and a member of AIB for many years.

You may have observed my occasional call for book chapters and career postings.

I have been nominated as a finalist to the Triple E Male Entrepreneurial Leader of the Year (Education Champion). The award ceremony will be in Barcelona on June 27, 2023.

The award selection criteria has been the promotion of entrepreneurship practice and diversity and inclusion. I have authored/edited 10 books on entrepreneurship including three on minority entrepreneurship - Hispanic Latino Entrepreneurship, African American Entrepreneurs and Native American Entrepreneurs. I have recently edited the book Digital Entrepreneurship and the Global Economy.

The above nomination has a social media angle where colleagues who vote, tweet or like posts get points added to the finalist.

As a fellow AIB member and international business enthusiast, might you be willing to vote for me and share in social media?

Here is the link to the vote:

https://triple-e-awards.com/index/finalist/id/571

Here's the link to the recent news article about the award:

The voting deadline is June 25.

I’d be most grateful for the support of the AIB community.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor of Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email: [log in to unmask]

Sent from my iPhone
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.