Dear AIB Members,

We are excited to inform you about upcoming events that provide opportunities for you to learn more about and participate in the activities of the Emerging Markets Shared Interest Group (EM-SIG) at the AIB Conference. Mark your calendars and don't miss out on these opportunities to engage with the EM-SIG community at the AIB Conference!

1.  AIB Chapters and SIGs Social (Session# 231706) - July 7, 16:00-17:00
Come meet our SIG, talk with the leadership team, and enjoy some refreshments.

2.  Emerging Markets SIG Meet-and-Greet / Info Session (Session# 231905) - July 8, 12:00-13:00
Any and all AIB members interested in learning more about or participating in the activities of the EM-SIG are invited to attend this session. Grab your lunch and head over to this meet-and-greet to network with like-minded individuals and to provide input on how the SIG can best serve your interests.

3.  Emerging Market Shared Interest Group: Amplifying the Impact of a Large Community (Session# 230925) - July 8, 14:30-15:45
Chair: Helena Barnard, University of Petoria
Many AIB members come from emerging market countries, still live there, or are professionally interested in business into and from emerging markets. The emerging markets track is always one of the biggest tracks at the AIB World conference. Yet there has never been a single organization that brought together and sought to leverage the interest and energy of this community. In 2022, AIB’s Emerging Markets Shared Interest Group was founded. This SIG aims to become a convening group that amplifies the emerging market-related efforts and energies of chapters and other SIGs. This panel serves to share what initiatives we have identified as core, and to hear from our constituents how the EM-SIG can best serve AIB.

Before we gather in Poland, we strongly encourage you to:
1. Register as a member of the EM-SIG by completing the form at this link: https://forms.gle/mNW68y8XFyuUMCnXA
2. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay updated on our activities: https://za.linkedin.com/company/aibemergingmarkets
3. Visit our website for additional information: https://emsig.aib.world<https://emsig.aib.world/>

We look forward to welcoming you in two weeks!

Best regards,
Geer
Geer He, Specially Appointed Assistant Professor
Hitotsubashi University Institute of Innovation Research
AIB EM-SIG Communication and Engagement Lead
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/geerhe

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.